A Great Company Is Made Of Great People
Over 30 Years Experience
Curtis Management Company was founded and became a California Corporation on August 15, 1982. We manage Common Interest Developments (CIDs) exclusively. This includes master planned communities, condominiums and planned residential developments and condo conversions ranging from 50 to 1,800 units. Our firm covers all areas of San Diego and Orange Counties.
We recognize that our most valuable asset is our people, and we currently employ a team of experienced community association managers, administrative assistants and accounting personnel. They work in a positive environment with state of the art computer and office equipment.
Open and proactive communication between management and staff is a contributing factor of our success and excellent customer relations. Our Vice-president of Operations and company President have been employed since 1984 and the average tenure of our staff is six years. This provides our clients with continuity in management and support services. Over the years we have enhanced our employee benefits by providing a profit sharing retirement plan for each full time employee.
CMC has been a long time member of Community Association Institute (CAI) who conducts educational forums and seminars for community associations management professionals. Our company President, Patrick S. Campbell served as President of the San Diego Chapter during the 1999 term.
Our management philosophy has always been to provide the Board of Directors with the necessary education to preserve, protect and enhance the value of their communities. We are dedicated to setting the standard of excellence in our industry by providing each client with superior performance and dedicated personalized service.
At Your Service
Curtis Management Company's management team of professionals realize that no two associations are identical, but given the opportunity, we are certain that we can achieve the goals and objectives set by its Board of Directors.
Company Board of Directors and Ownership
- Patrick S. Campbell, President
- Lee A. Curtis, Chief Executive Officer (Emeritus)
- Cathleen A. Wetherby, Board Secretary, Vice-President
Chief Operating Officer
- Sheryl Sharp, CMCA, AMS, COO
- Tina Rozycki, CMCA, Vice-President
- Philip W. Glorioso, Community Association Manager / Accounting & Risk Manager
- Andrew Sheldon, CMCA, Senior Community Association Manager
Management Staff (in alphabetical order)
- Laura Hurst Brown, Community Association Manager
- Jenna Campbell, Community Association Manager
- Joanne Diaz, CMCA, Community Association Manager
- Chloe Holder, Community Association Manager
- Marysia Leu, On-Site Community Association Manager, La Jolla Clubdominiums
- Allison Lucy, CCAM, CMCA, Community Association Manager
- Sandrine Oblak, Community Association Manager
- Eva Rosette, Community Association Manager
Administration Staff (in alphabetical order)
- Allegra Cody, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Meaghan Daly, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Jeff Jacobs, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Suzanna Lomas, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Kaitlin McClelland, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Lindsey Rickwald, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Vickey Ruiz, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Shanna Whitney, Assistant Community Association Manager
- Hillary Rheaume, Receptionist
Looking for a Career in Community Association Management?
- Community Association Portfolio Managers
- Assistant Community Association Managers